I have the new M5 Brochure

I received the new M5 brochure from a German operative yesterday. This thing
is 57 pages!!!!!!! I only hope that we get a brochure as nice as this here in
the USA.
The brochure is in German but thanks to Viken I've been using the altavista
German-English translator website.

NO massive new bits of info above and beyond www.bmwm5.com's reliable pictures
and specs. But here are a few cosmetic items:

Exterior colors:

Alpine White, Imola Red, Black, Avus Blue, Oxford Green, Royal Red
(aubergineish), Anthracite, Carbon Black, Silverstone.

Interior Leather Seat Colors (Solid and that two-tone inlay stuff):

SOLIDS: Black, English Green, Caramel
2-tone: Silverstone/Black, LeMans Blue/Black, Imola Red/Black

Obviously not all Interior and Exterior Combo choices are available. But the
obvious prevail.

The small rear deck-lid spoiler is pictured on a silver car in the brochure,
but not on all of the cars. It appears on the special equipment list, so I
assume this is optional stuff?

Also on special list:

Failsafe tire system
Tv for GPS
6-CD changer
Glass sky roof

The sport suspension/engine switch is next to the DSC button below the A/C
control. Xenon appears to be standard. There are two different leather grades,
one style for the solid and another for the two-tone seats. The interior is
available with the burl-walnut or that aluminum looking panel stuff.

MJ-Tampa
'98 E39 540i 6sp