Driving like a what??

Hi all,

So I send my sweet little 3 year old off to daycare, nicest little kid you
could meet, and they are out on a field trip somewhere when....

Some guy really sharply cuts off the minivan, and as the driver swerves to
avoid him,

Up pops this little pipsqueak voice from her car seat....  (in soprano of
course)

A**HOLE!

!!!!

So the lady that runs the daycare told my wife: "ummmm  errrrr, mebbe your
husband should relax more when he is driving...."

And there was no hole to crawl into anywhere...

;-]

DC

Don Cicchetti
dcicchet@domain.elided