BMW acronym + carbon fiber trim

BMW does stand for "Bayerische Motoren Werken"
which conventiently translates to the English
"Bavarian Motor Works". Germans joke that it
stands for "Bring Mich Werkstatt" which translates
to "Bring Me to the Repair Shop." (Mercedes
enthusiasts claim BMWs always break down).

PS got my carbon fiber E36 glove box trim thing
today from Milos. That stuff looks cool! Almost
hypnotic. The plastic piece on my car falls off
whenver I hit a big bump (actually, with M3
suspension it does this when I run over a pebble),
and someone recommended I get this to replace it.
I highly recommend it; looks much better plus
glued on so it won't fall off.

Andy '95 M3 w/ cool looking carbon fiber trim
piece above the glove box

>>> "I.L. Eberhart" <eberhart@domain.elided> 10/22/98
09:27am >>> [snip]
For BMW content....why is it that some people
think BMW
stands for Bavarian Motor Works? Doesn't it stand
for Beyeresche (sp?)
Motor Werken? I know that there are still others
that think it stands for
"Break My Wallet"