BMP fog light protector

I had also purchased the fog light molded plastic protector from BMP. What
was ironic was that I live in Vancouver Canada and had ordered these
protectors from BMP in Texas, and when I received the thing I found out the
protectors were made in Calgary Alberta Canada. I could have probably
bought them in Canada much cheaper. Anyways, the retailed price for the
protectors were US$21, but they look like they are only worth $5 a piece.
They look like a molded plastic case that is typically found to hold pound
cakes sold in supermarkets =P.
Nevertheless, they do serve their purpose and is pretty effective. I had
even drilled four little holes at the lower edge of the lens protector to
allow water to sip out. I had found that after washing my car or driving in
the rain, water is trapped behind the plastic. Initially, I had to remove
the protectors each time I wash my car, but after I drilled  the holes, I
just press on the plastic a few times to squirt the trapped water out.

Kendrick
98 328iS