<E36> Suspension

I have purchased a set of H&R OE springs for my 95' 325ic.  I had planned to
install them with my stock shocks but I wanted to know if anybody had any
good recommendations for a shock that is well suited for the H&R OE's.

If you are not familiar with the H&R OE's, they have the same spring rate as
the sport but only lower the chassis about .25".

Also has anyone had Bilsteins custom-valved from TC Kline?  Is custom
valving worth it?  And what is the difference between Bilstein sport shocks
and heavy duty shocks?

Regards,
Randy
95' 325ic, JC Chip, 3.91 Diff and K$N