[no subject]

> Subject: <02> Looking for a Zender box flare
>
> Hello fellow digesters,
>
> I've acquired a partial set of flares with my donor 1970 2002. I'd like to
> install these on my '71 but am missing a rear driver's side flare.  There is
> a rear set on the '70 but I don't think these are removable. Hence if anyone
> has a driver's side (rear) Zender box flare for sale or trade, or knows
> where I can purchase one I'd appreciate hearing from you.  I'll have a bunch
> of parts available from the '70 and would be more than willing to offer
> whatever you need (and I don't - within reason) as trade.
>
> Thanks,
> /troyb
> BMW CCA, Roadrunner Chapter
> Newsletter Editor

Call  Z Products Autosport in Wilsonville Oregon (800-331--9027, 503-682-1267). I don't know
if they are still in business but they use to carry  the Zender type box flare kit plus the
turbo and crescent flares. If  I remember correctly they told me that they made everything on
the premises and their quality were as good as the original. Give them a call and hopefully
they are still in business.

Sal Vargas

98 F150 xtd cab (no rear seat)
87 RX7