To the National Capitol Chapter-Thank you!

I must thank The National Capitol Chapter for an excellent driving school
program during the past year. This was my first year owning a BMW [318ti
Sport]. Part of my decision to buy a BMW included knowing about the NCC.

Looking back on my first driving school experience, with a death grip on
the wheel to my last school where the *car* just seemed to know what to do
has been one of the greatest learning experiences for me since flying
lessons.