NCC Autocross?

Hello everyone!  Just wanted to know if the Autocross is happening this
weekend.  I haven't seen anything posted on the digest and I have been out of
the D.C. area for one month so I don't have the most current information.  I
am driving back on Friday night to make sure I am at the event on Saturday if
it is happening.  Can anyone confirm this?  Also, if the event is happening,
where is it?  Rafael Garces, if you read this, please E-mail me back if you
don't mind so I can pre-register myself and a couple of my friends who also
want to come.  Plus, I need the info on the event.

Thanks a lot and sorry for the WOB!!

Happy Driving!!

Ricky Altieri
'97 ///M3