<E36>:Fog light protectors

Andy wrote:
<snip>
>Anyone know how easy the E36 (M3 if it matters)
>fog light protective covers sold by Bavarian
>Autosport are to install? (e.g., do you have to
>remove anything to install them?) TIA
<snip>
I purchased a set a while ago. Excellent investment...wish I had bought them
before my one of my fog lights cracked. They slip over the foglight with no
fuss-very easy.
Make sure the lens are clean. The covers eventually mold over the lens
because of heat. This makes removal very difficult and not recommended (hard
to reinstall).
Hope this helps.

Rob Yap
94 E36/4 M50tu
BMWCCA 161392
BMWCC 3653

PS-The replacement fog light (purchased at the dealer) is NOT an OE product.
The light signature is not the same-very disappointing.