<E36 M3> Aluminum corrosion Follow Up!

I am the one who placed the original post on aluminum corrosion and how
to protect my LTW Oil Pan and Alpina diff cover.

So far I found out that SONAX makes a lacquer spray for engine parts
that supposedly can take the heat and protect against salt.  Another
suggestion was Jap-Laq from a digester in England (were salt is a
problem) but I have not been able to find it here.  The last suggestion
was applying Zinc Chromate but I do not know how that would stay on the
part.  The last suggestions were to adonize the parts but they are
already on the car and would be a pain to remove.  One suggestion was to
apply oil - unfortunately the heat from these parts would turn my car
into a smoke bomb.

I would like to see any other suggestions but the SONAX looks the most
promising.  I understand you just clean the part and spray on but avoid
overspray.

In the many articles I have read regarding the E46 BMW is using aluminum
for major suspension parts.  I wonder how they plan to deal with the
corrosion on these parts.

David Holeman