Bay Area Body Shops

Don't know if you're inquiring about the SF Bay Area; but, if so, I highly
recommend Autobahn Body & Paint, in Mountain View.  They recently did some
work on my 97 M3 -- first rate job; very much superior to a similar repair a
"premium" shop did on my wife's 325is about a year ago.  Autobahn does not
present too impressively, and their estimate was a bit higher than the other
I obtained (Autobahn estimated more time, although at a lower rate) -- I
paid for the work (i.e., no insurance claim); but well worth it.

FWIW: I polled the Digest about Autobahn prior to bringing my car in -- no
complaints about their paint work (wish I could say the same about the
repairs to my wife's car); and, high praise from some prior customers.  And,
Dinan recommended them to me.

Lew Becker.