Laguna Seca Driver's School

Howdy all,

	Going to my very FIRST driver's school after several years of being
in the BMW CCA.  Yeah!!!!  Big thanks to the LA Chapter.  Needless
to say, I've been following the recent discussions regarding track
safety with great interest.  I have made NO mods to my car, YET.
I'm still working on the "nut holding the steering wheel" (shameless
theft of someone else's great line).  I'll get to the point.  I live
about 10 minutes from the Laguna Seca track.  I've witnessed many
races at the track, but have never been on it.  Thus, I'm in need of
a helmet for the weekend.  To anyone coming to the track that
weekend, I can offer the guest room in my home in exchange for the
use of an 'old' (but useable) helmet.  Drop me a note and see if we
can help each other out (I know all too well the cost of hotels in
and around Monterey).  Thanks and take care.

Dave
'97 328is
BMW CCA #95506