Visit at Race Marque

I thought I might let a bunch of you know about my weekend visit to Race
Marque Systems.

I just picked up our 1990 535iM after getting a suspension put in and I
must say that I am very satisfied with the work done and Osh is a very
honest man to deal with.  One thing that impressed me is that he treats
the 50+year old customer with $50,000+ M3 looking to spend $10K the same
as the 18 year old who is looking to fix his old 2002.  Everyone there was
friendly and pleasant unlike most of the stealers.

Osh Minelian is the owner and he showed me some really cool setups for the
E36 M3s that they are working on.  They have a nice gear driven
supercharger setup that has no belts to shred or fail and they also have a
6 throttle intake for the M3 that uses mostly Euro parts, it looks a lot
like the Euro intake because many of the parts are the same.  Visually it
looks much more *proper* then the intakes by Bekkers and BMP  The nice
thing I found about RMS is that they build emissions legal stuff so you
don't have hooky things like check-engine lights, etc.  Things run the way
the factory intended.

Check out www.racemarque.com.

BTW;  I have no affiliation with RMS, I am just a happy customer!

Best Regards,

Garrick Louie

Garrick S. Louie
Associated Students, Main Office