E21 323 manual or engine/FI information

It appears that I have succeeded in configuring Outlook Express to send
messages to the digest so bear with me if I ask too many questions.

I'm installing a 323i 6cyl engine into to 71 2002 and I'm seeking
information on the fuel injection setup and components. (BTW, the engine is
currently in a '70 2002)  I've been unable to find any Haynes or Chilton
manual for this model making a bit hesitant about pulling that engine apart.

Does anyone know a source for information on this car, i.e. engine
removal/installation and fuel injection components, removal and
installation.  Any input will be greatly appreciated.

/troyb
BMW CCA, Roadrunner Chapter
Newsletter Editor