Misc. Parts for Sale

Having closed my business, I have the following misc. parts I don't need.
I will not post the entire list. Please email me for details or more
detailed descriptions.  Shipping is extra on all items or you can pick them
up in Charlottesville, VA. or at M-Day (if I can fit it in).  If you think
the prices aren't fair, make me an offer or trade me something I'd rather
have.
Some parts are new, as indicated.

- -Phil Marx   BMWCCA #6021  <bmw@domain.elided>  804 979-4919

E36 and E30 Convertible Hardtop storage kit from BMW.  In box.  $200
E36 BMW Ultralon car cover w/bag. 2dr/4dr/Conv.(New list $200) almost new $100
E21(E30?): Auxiliary Fuel Tank kit, new. Dimensions: 29"W x 11"D x 7.5"H.
Zymol Sampler Kit:  new, with carrying case $80
E30 Red Reflector panel that matches and fits between the taillights. $40
6 Series: Stock front lower valance panel, gray plastic. Use w/o air dam.
CD Changers: fit most models '91-95: BMW Pioneer and Alpine.  Brackets for most
  models including tourings and E36 side mount and accessory cover. $250-up
*New* German-made plush floor mats (set of 4):
 2002: black, gray, blue, beige   $60
 E36:  Parchment  $60
 E28:  Anthracite, Quartz (gray), $60
Original BMW mats (used)
 E36 Crimson Red (German BMW part) execellent, use normal E36 clips.  $25
 E34 Parchment, excellent condition:  $25
 E30 Indigo Blue (driver's side only, display model)  Free
 E36 Sand, good cond., set of 3 (no r/r mat)  Free
 E34 Parchment, good cond, not worn but dingy.  Free
 E34 Rubber mud mats, beige color, great for winter  $20
Cannon Weathertech Rubber mat sets, barely-used to new. $25  Rears available.
Da'lan Trailer hitch #BMW4U off E34 Touring, may also fit sedan. Bolt-on.
E36 Sheepskin set for 2 seats w/headrest covers. Beige. Like new  $75
TRX wheels for E30 (not a misprint), E28, E23.  Scrap-metal value and up.
14" BMW BBS wheels from E28/24, fit most 5-bolt applications  $150/set
Tons of BMW literature, training publications and posters.  What do you need?