E30 oil leak question

I have a fair drip coming from the oil filter mount, I will call it the
mount.  This is on a 325is.  The one oil line that runs to the cooler
attaches to the right upper connection.  At the bottom is what looks
like a c-clip holding in a type of plug.  The oil is dripping from that
plug.  In bently there is no mention in the engine section as to parts
might be sitting behind this plug.  My question is this: Is there an
o-ring there that I can replace and stop the drip or am I going to have
to replace that entire part.  This is the aluminum part that connects to
the side of the block in which the oilfilter screws on and the oil
cooling lines attach.

- - MPorath