<E36> M3 Engine in 325is

     Hi, people.  Thanks a lot for the advices that I got from you guys.
it has been very helpful.  now, I am throwing another question for all
those BMW export outthere...

     I am looking for an M3 engine to fit on my car.  It is a 95 325is.
I know the procedure is fairly simple.  What I worried about is that
will the radiator takes the heat generated from this engine?  and also,
should I change to a new transmission and final drive to compensate the
higher output from this engine?  Finally, will the new S52 engine fit on
this car?  do I have to get whole new exhaust system from header all the
way to the end?

TIA, I really appreciate any input from you guys...

Also, anybody know where I can get an used M3 engines, I can't afford a
brand new engine at this time....

Perry.

'95 325is, Sharked, and need more Power...