Millenium bug concerns?

Folks,

I have recently returned to the digest and hope I am not asking a questio=
ns
that has been threaded to death while I was gone.  I am wondering if I
should have any concerns regarding the Y2K bug and the electronics in my
1989 535i.  I am hoping desparately that it will not, since the electroni=
cs
are FUBARed in this car already (typical first-year E34 SI board
crap...Trip odometer reseting sporadically, fuel and temp gauges going
dead, etc.)  Thank god it doesn't affect handling/performance or I would
have to kill myself. =

Scott M.
Cary, NC
dinging and blinking 1989 535i