need body shop L.I./ N.Y.C.

My beloved '91 535i was brutally attacked this afternoon by a pair of Honda
Accords, a Dodge Caravan looking thing and possibly one or two other cars,
which didn't feel like stopping to discuss the accident.  Oh, the guardrail
took out the other (driver) side of my car-- they kept on crashing me back
into it.

If you happen to be on the Grand Central Parkway, West Bound, by Chevy
Chase Street (I couldn't believe it either) checkout the 50 ft long stretch
of guardrail I wiped out.

Anyway, I need a 1st class body shop either in Nassau County Long Island or
New York City.  Has anyone had any work done recently at a bodyshop that
they were _very_ happy with, please e-mail me a.s.a.p..

God does my back hurt,

- -jon posner
'91 535if

..never heard of an 'if' model e34?  Well, I made it up-- can you guess
what the 'f' stands for?