October Mid Ohio school - garage available

For any of you attending the Mid Ohio driver school at the end of October,
there is a garage available (all the garages have been rented for the
weekend).  I reserved and paid for one for that weekend.  The garage is in
the center bank of garages and has an overhead door at each end for
drive-through -- it can easily accommodate two cars.  I won't be able to
make it to the school, so I need to find someone to whom I can transfer the
garage.  Cost is $150 for the weekend (includes Friday).

E-mail me if you're interested.  I'll be gone until Monday -- will get back
to you then.

Bob Stommel