Aftermarket pedals... Info Wanted.

I have been looking for metal aftermarket pedals for the BMW... but nothing
seems to fit. I purchased a pair of MOMO billet, but they are way too short
and look awful.

I talked to the guy at the aftermarket store I go to... and he said the only
thing that would fit are AC Schnitzer... nice, but I don't want to spend $400+
for pedals. :)

Does anybody know of any lower cost options that look good? Any thoughts on
this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

David Koretz
Compucepts@domain.elided
93 325i, and it should be chipped by this afternoon :) -thanks Scott Miller &
Eurosport Performance.

ps. I avoided much deserved humiliation by not posting my question on how to
replace the battery in the BMW key :) ....I am positive I could have easily
earned the "Stupidest Post of the Year Award"