Newbie Auto-X advice --(belayed)Thanks!

Hey all,

Just wanted a post a thanks all around for Duane, Robert and all the others
that responded to my post about auto-x advice a few weeks ago.  My first
event was a blast and I even managed to take 1st in A-stock that weekend...
(well, ok.. there was only one other car in my class)  Even managed to spin
out once and look good for the camera. ;-)

Thanks again.

Obligatory Honda comment: our resident Type-R Integra still smoked me
around the course Sunday
Obligatory age comment: I'm 25 and have owned BMWs since I was 18; never
had a problem with the age thing at BMW/Merc/Porsche dealers.  The only car
dealer I've ever had trouble getting taken seriously at was.... a Honda
dealer.  Go figure.

Mike Chiang
95 ///M3
BMWCCA, SCCA Dixie Region