E36 brake pad suggestions needed!!

Hello fellow bimwads!!

My 1995 325i is going to be needing new front brakes soon and I wanted
to get an idea of some good brake pads.  I don't know what kind of pads
it has on it now but I do know they were changed at the dealer and leave
a hell of a lot of brake dirt (too much to be dust).  I'm looking for
some pads that will not leave as much dust as the ones I have but will
still perform as good.  I don't do any track driving so I don't need any
hi-tech, fancy shmancy brake pads, just something that will make me stop
and not get my kewel rims so damned dirty!  I also need to know where I
can get them for a good price and if there are any special tools needed
to change them myself.  Any suggestions are appreciated.

TIA!!!!

Manuel Paredes
1995 325i
L.A. Chapt BMWCCA