<E30> re:What is this car?

Tarek sez
>Okay guys I need your collective wisdom on this one.   I found a nice '89
>E30 that I am planning to buy and the owner is selling it as a 325i.  I did
>a lemon check on the car and I was told that the car is not a 325i  but an
>325is.

>It's a '89, 5spd, 2dr car with about 157K on it.   My questions are,  what
>is this car?  did BMW make two door 325i that had manual tranyy?

yes, you could get an '89 325i 2 door with manual transmission (I have one)

if the car has:
sport seats
power sunroof, power windows
OBC (not just time/date/temp but also mpg/range/1000/100/10/1 buttons
premium stereo (8 speakers, 2 in footwell, 2 in sideview mirrors, 2x2 on back
 deck)
BBS cross spoke 14x6.5 mag wheels
sport suspension (no way to really tell just by looking though)
trunk lid spoiler
325is badge on back

then it probably is an 'is'

chris pawlowicz