gary lin's flying glasses

gary lin sed:
> highlight of P2 go karts - Frank M. rams me in the rear,
> my glasses fly off and land in his lap!  I say screw it,
> I'm leading and can't find them, and drive blind for 5 min.!

don't know who hit you, but i don't think it was frank. i think frank
was actually ahead of you and to the outside. someone smacked your car
and your glasses flew straight up and forward into franks lap. one of
the most amazing things i've seen. good thing frank was there too, cuz
if he wasn't, those glasses would have been pancaked in the ensuing
laps.

m.