Re: <E30> Rear Deck Speakers

You can stick a small ball point pen or other pointed end object into
the small holes in the speaker grille and slowly lift up at each
corner.  Removing the grille will reveal the phillips screws that hold
the speaker plate in place.  Just be careful not to pry too much at one
corner because the grille is easily bent.  Good luck.

"Tristan S. Wardell" wrote:

> How do I remove the rear deck speakers?  I have a '90 iX with
> the premium audio package.  Crutchfield and the like seem to think
> that they are 51/4", but the speaker grills do not appear to be that
> size.
>
> Thanks for your help!
>
> Tristan
>
> '90 325 iX
> '97 528 i

- --
Jason Lile                               Administrator
Parts Manager                            BMW Parts Digest
Zionsville Autosport
http://www.zionsvilleautosport.com