<ALL> BMW vs. Porsche Auto-X

Very short notice, but I just found out about it  Let's have a good showing
to defend our marque.  My Porsche friends have been talking trash since we
found out about this event.
- ----------------
October 18, 1998 - BMW CCA / PCA Autocross Challenge (Starts at 9 a.m.) in
Camden, NJ.   Get ready to kick some P-car (Porsche) butt.  Registration
begins at 9:00am, Tech closes at 10:00am and the first car is off at
10:20am.   The Camden Autocross site is next to the Delaware river just
south of, and almost underneath, the Ben Franklin Bridge.  It is an
excellent lot with good surface and a fence surrounding it.  Price for
Porsche club of America members is $18.00 and $20.00 for non members.
Additional Information about the Riesentoter Region PCA AX series can be
found at http://rtr-pca.org/ or go to http://www.castle.net/~autoxcsp for
information on all autocross events in the area.