Re:BMWs, Rolexs and Hondas (WOB)

<< Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 15:28:23 PDT
 From: "Dr. Doolittle, PhD" <saline69@domain.elided>
 Subject: Arrogant BMW Owners? (long)

 Adam,
 You've got to be kidding me right?  Your arrogant attitude leaves little
 to be desired for.  No wonder BMW owners have such a bad image.  I'm
 sure the Benz people don't carry an image like this, nor the Porsche
 guys.

 I don't know what you consider safe, but an E30 BMW in a frontal
 collision has a higher rate of neck/head injury then an Acura Integra
 (2nd generation).  Don't assume that the BMW is safer simply because it
 weights more, and costs more.  (Consumer Reports, not pulled out of my
 ass...like otherr people's info)

 People buy cars for different reasons.  Some view a car as a way to get
 from point a to point b, and nothing more.  They do not have the time to
 "enjoy" driving, infact there are many people out there who hate
 driving!  Then there are those that love to drive, and they spend the
 money on the nice cars that really in reality do the samething, it gets
 you to your intended desination.  In style?  That's all relative.  So
 what's your point?  What's the difference between a Rolex and Casio
 watch?  They both tell time.  It's whatever one's preference is. >>

End of bmw-digest V9 #321