Re: bmw-digest V9 #317

If you love your Honda so much go join the Honda list.   This is a BMW LIST people
are going to like BMW better whether they are or not.  Think about it.  A fast
Honda is about as much a honda after the new engine and suspension as a Fast
Bimmer.  My BMW is only BMW in body and interior. ( well Even my Front seats are
Recaro.)  The point is thought that This is a BMW list. The people on it will Like
their Car better than any other.Other wise they would own a Honda.  (or what ever)

Randy
320is Callaway, Suspension by Alpina GT.