RE: Tire Recommendations for E30 M3

lance,

	i put dunlop sp8000 on my wife's car (non bmw) basically because
they had a good price on that size (225/50/16) which replaced goodyear vr50.
i drive quite spiritedly and was concerned somewhat about wear.  i am very
happy with them so far, ~13k (i drive it mostly).  they wear well and they
feel better, to me, than the gy's.  they seem pretty good in the wet too,
much better than the gy's.  i read alot of good things about them on the
digest before i decided and am quite happy with them - i would definately
buy them again.  i think they are going out of production so you may be able
to get a good deal on them too, if you can find the size.  good luck.

	regards,

jack money
'89 iX (october 16th!!)
motor city chapter