The Rants etc./ Was age discrimination

I find it amusing that these young Silicon Valley types have the need to
tell us *how much* they make. Real men don't discuss numbers.  Also, with
those 2 degrees you are being used, because 50K is piss.  I have several
friends with Bachelor degrees in MIS/CIS (one year removed from graduating)
billing $100/hour plus expenses to write PeopleSoft or Lotus Notes crap, I
consider that piss as well. You better enjoy it while you can, because you
are all about to catch the "Asian Flu", pink slips are forthcoming.  I hope
you spread your risk and didn't blow all your cash on a 30-45K car that will
be reposessed 3 months after you get shit-canned.  I walked into a BMW
dealership with long hair, tank top, and flip-flops.  I conducted myself
professionally in my contacts with the sales staff, gave him my business
card and used my scummy appearance to get a better deal.  I am 32 but look
22.  No one discriminated against me, because *I* don't allow them too.

Bubba Michel gets another vote from me for post of the year.

Michael Greto
BMW CCA-Everglades Chapter
'98 ///M Roadster