<E36> Squeaking Driver Side Window - Help

I recently got my car back from the body shop after having some vandalism
repaired.  In the process of repairing the car, the driver side window had
to be replaced (along with the window rubber gaskets).

While the quality of the repair was first rate, I seem to have a problem
with the driver side window.  Whenever the window is rolled up or down, it
"squeaks".  The sound is quite loud and irritating.  Does anyone know how
to stop the squeaking?  I would prefer to fix the problem on my own since
the body shop is far from my home.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mauricio