RE: CHMSL V1 mounting

Robert,

In an earlier post you mentioned the silver foil lining of the CHMSL box.
That foil is anti EMI (electomagnetic interference) shielding. It will make
your rear radar protection completely non existent if the rear antennae is
in the remote unit (is it?).

It kind of reminds me of something a electrical engineering major friend of
mine did a few years ago. He had a cb/ssb/wb/sw/uhf/vhf (read REALLY
expensive gadget) transciever in his car and everytime he transmitted his
radar detector went insane. One day he tells me he found a solution. It
turns out he had gone the typical belt and suspenders student engineer route
and sheilded both the radar detector and the radio. I pointed out his error
immediately and his considered response was "DOH!!!"

Chris Dinsmore
The eyes may be the windows on the soul
But the word is the doorway to the mind