<E36 M3> Large filter installation?

Hi,

I am trying to convert my Euro Airbox to the large filter setup using
the  K&N 1785 filter and have run into a road block finding the GMC
Exhaust part.  Does anyone who has installed this have the GMC part
number or vendor part number.  All of the supply shops I have gone to
seem helpless unless I can point to something they can understand.
Second it was mentioned that a 3.5" PVC coupler was used to connect the
pipe to the HFM. I went to Home Depot to find it and all they have is
either 3" or 4" connectors.  Can anyone be more specific with the part
number so that I do a better job of finding this part?

David Holeman