Age Discrimination BS

Look,

Somebody at the dealership obviously used bad judgement.  How you convinced
yourself that it was because of age discrimination is totally beyond me.  I
could tell you some customer service horror stories that you'd swear weren't
possible, but they were all generally the result of some moron who wasn't
doing his job correctly.  As the manager a a manufacturing plant, just because
an employee is a moron does not mean that his behaviour is the accepted norm
by the employer.  Rather than slander the entire dealership undeservingly on
the NET, did it ever occur to you to approach the general manager with your
concern first?

Next time you go to the dealership be sure to take some QTIP's (Quit Taking It
Personal) and learn to deal with problems appropriately, but dare I say you
will learn this as you mature with age and grow wiser  :-).

Mark Sipe

End of bmw-digest V9 #298