<E36> SSR Integral wheels?

Does anyone have any experience with the SSR Integral wheels?

I'm taking the "R" plunge next track/autocross season and am trying to
pick the wheels now.  I've narrowed it down to BBS RCs (look nice,
light, not cheap), BBS RKs (look OK, light, moderately priced), Borbet
Type T (look nice, moderate weight, good price), Borbet Type E (look OK,
moderate weight, good price), and the SSR Integrals (look nice, light,
moderately priced).  I've seen the BBS and Borbets on plenty of bimmers
but haven't really seen or heard about people running the SSRs.  Any
feedback would be appreciated.

Bruce Mitchell
Windy City Chapter
'98 M3, Silver/gray