Honda vs. BMW ridiculousness

Randy Little wrote:

>I have a 81 320is Callaway that will SMOKE any VTEC.  It may get me 0-30 but
>after that just say good bye and in the turns it wont even be challenge.  I
>have a guy in an Acura Integra VTEC try and race me up I 70 into the
>mountains (Colorado).  That lasted about 2 seconds.   If my 320is can do
>that a 290 hp M3 should just plain walk all over the VTEC.

Okay, this is getting ridiculous.  I'll be the first one to say I prefer
BMWs over Hondas, but its not like Hondas are bad cars.

And not to mention those 600hp turbo Honda Civics running around in
SoCal pulling 10 second quarters, that will beat any BMW.

But who cares?  Crap, I could modify a Yugo an crush everyone.
Thats not the point!

Jason Leung
92 332i