Calloway 320i was VTEC

In a message dated 10/10/98 5:03:16 PM Pacific Daylight Time, owner-bmw-
digest@domain.elided writes:

<<   If my 320is can do
 that a 290 hp M3 should just plain walk all over the VTEC.

Uh, I wish my M3 had 290 hp...try 240...anyway, I have the M3 and had the
VTEC, therefore I KNOW what the results were when we ran them side by side. As
for the VTEC Integra, nice car, but slower none the less.  I have never seen
any tests of your calloway conversion, but would be interested in reading
something about it.  1/4 mile times...0-60...I sure hope it improved on the
stock 320i's 0-60 of 10.1.
Dave
98 M3/4 Waiting to eat a calloway 320i