BMW art

hello everyone,

i like to think of myself as a fairly good artist, but i generally draw
or paint landscapes, still life, and portraits,  but, something i
started just this year was drawing and sketching BMW's.

if anyone out there would like an original drawing or painting of their
favorite BMW please e-mail me and let me know, if you would like artwork
of your car just mail me photos

i would only charge $20 for the drawings and $50 for a painting.

if you have any questions please e-mail me.

thank you.

patrick folker
1994 318is