Re: Rice, Rice Baby

<<A typical Honda rice owner buys their car
knowing it is shit and has no plans of keeping it stock. The sole objective
is to make it look as fast and flashy as possible.. If it means an M badge,
Nuespeed sticker, yellow accessories, a huge stereo or a drain pipe muffler
so be it. In the end they are still driving that junky Honda they drove off
the lot. To each his own,>>
What do you know about "the typical Honda" owner?  If you mean "to each his
own" then why do you criticize others for doing what they wish with their
cars?  And as far as Hondas being crappy, I think you are smoking crack.  I
have owned a number of Hondas before buying my M3 and all were GREAT cars.
And my last one, a Prelude VTEC could easily keep up with my new M3.
Dont know why I wrote to you.  I guess your attitude just kind of pissed me
off.  Enjoy your your 87 bimmer...I am sure it is nicer than many of those
crappy Hondas out there.
Dave
98 M3/4 "better than a crappy Honda"