"racing"

There's a BIG difference between drivers schools and racing.  At NJ BMW =
CCA schools, it is clear... NO RACING!!!.  No stop watches, etc  Also. =
there is a MANDATORY pit stop if all 4 wheels come off the track.  Our =
drivers meeting make it real clear (thanks to Steve Mina)..  Off the =
track... stay off...gather yourself.. and then pit.  Duane's advice is =
right on track, so to speak.
Brian Kennedy said:

My guess is that competitive adrenaline is a major culprit.  If you're =
doing okay, you want to get back to the race ASAP.  My suggestion is for =
all track events to _require_ you to come to a full stop before re-entering=
 the track anytime you leave it.  Anything else, and you're DSQ.  Then, =
when someone leaves the track, their competitive juices will be saying =
"Get to full stop ASAP so that I can get back to racing.!"  And of course, =
that's just the behavior you want from them when they go off track.  =
Thoughts?
 =20

Steele@domain.elided