<WOB> Re: Commercial Music

Completely off the Crystal Method theme, but I think the music used in the
"Happiness isn't around the corner...Happiness IS the corner" is a section
of track 7 on the Propellerheads CD.  Granted, I haven't seen that
commercial for a few months, but upon hearing the CD I'm pretty sure.

Makes my new X-Brace and Jim C. Chip all the better when I crank my Alpine
with it playing. :)

By the way- I've only been on the digest since June, and despite traveling
out of the country for most of that time due to my job, I've managed to
BL/SS it, X it and Shark it, and I have the digest to thank for the _vast_
improvements to my car. Suddenly, a 328 sport doesn't seem worth the cost
involved in trading this car in. I've even met a new friend in Miami with
arguably even more of an obsession with his car than I have with mine, who
introduced me to the wonders of Active Autowerke.

despite the flame wars (which I must admit are quite entertaining, at
times...) the digest is definitely worth the read. I contribute when I can-
but quite frankly, my knowledge about the cars is nowhere near the level to
allow me to make regular, helpful posts to the digest.

not that lack of knowledge stops some digesters.  ;)
(bad rim shot)

Felix Vicente
Miami, FL (occasionally)
'95 325i blk/blk, BL/SS'd, Sharked, and X'd
soon to be M3-Muffler'd