Re: BMW recall

Right off the Washington Post web site:

"BMW AG, Germany's second-largest automaker, is conducting a global
recall of 2.4 million cars manufactured from 1988 through 1994. The
problem is a faulty radiator cap that can dislodge under pressure,
allowing steam to vent into the passenger cabin. The recall affects BMW
8-Series, 7-Series, 5-Series and 3-Series cars, about 340,000 of which
are on the road in the United States."

My '87 E30 had a cooling system recall which included a new rad. cap.
I'm not sure of the years covered with my recall, but I thought there
was some overlap with the new recall.

Evan