Jim C and other upgrades???

Okay, I know that the Jim C upgrade is the way to go for the DME, but what
else  do I need to go along and compliment it on my 98 M3?  Depending on what
dealer you talk to, everyones idea works best.  Ha, like the SCHRICK manifold!
I am wondering about upgrading the intake.  Do I use a cone or a drop in.  Do
I need the Euro HFM, or is that a pos.  UGH!  I want to increase the
performance, but am not sure what else to do, other than sharking it.  Please
advise.  TIA
Dave
98 M3/4