Forum for Discussion of BMW Automobiles

This is my first submission to the digest.

Having subscribed for approximately 6 months, I know it takes a lot of
effort to read all the digests. Personally, I would rather be out driving
than spending hours and hours reading this digest.

I subscribed to this digest in order to learn technical tips, parts
suppliers, and other concerns and suggestions regarding the operation and
enjoyment of my 2 BMWs

I applaud Richard for the fine job he has done in setting up and maintaining
this forum.

HOWEVER, people seem to have gone off track regarding the purpose of this
forum. Rough calculation is that during the last 2 days approximately 2
complete digests have been used up discussing the sale of a J C Chip door
prize. I really don't know what this has got to do with helping me enjoy my
vehicles, BECAUSE, I am spend so much time reading about nothing!!!

PLEASE get back on track so we can help each other.

I am in Central Canada, and there is only one dealer in my city, AND THEY
KNOW IT
The next closest dealers are 1200 miles East in Toronto, or 800 miles west
in Calgary, or 500 miles south in Minneapolis, so I rely on this forum for
relevant information.

Thank you for letting me vent

Joel Maslovsky BMWCCA 158843
1988 735i