Re:Commercial music

>Then how come all the songs from those commercials show up on Crystal
>Method's CD "Vegas"???????
>Robbie

Robbie
	They didn't. "High Roller" (track 4) was in the ad Mazda used to introduce
the new Miata, and "Busy Child" (track 2) as used in the GAP ad with
everyone skating around. The only place I've seen any other Crystal Method
song used was on the soundtrack to Spawn where "Trip Like I Do" (track 1)
gets remixed by he band "Filter" (a very nice track on a very dark
soundtrack).
	All that said, I still highly recommend the CD for anyone who wants some
get-down-ass-kickin' music to drive to (also not too bad for dancing either).

Cya,
Mike Biles
'76 '02