(FS) '87 E30 325is... [Yup, Frankenstein]

I have tried scraping up the money to go a national racing series (SCCA WC
T2) in '99,
and I'm coming up short so Frankenstein is up for sale.

I need to sell this to fund the '99 season so I'm deep discounting the car
to $8,500.
The car would part out for more then this so its a great buy for you folks
wanting a separate
track car or fun street machine (its still street legal).
Located Atlanta, GA

A real wolf in sheeps clothing:

Started life as a '87 325is which I've owned since '96. (no wrecks)
It has a Pete McHenry built '92 M50 in a 2.9L configuration.
It runs a '95 M3 crank & cams, "beefy" mounts/reinforcement all over, '95
M3 DME,
knock sensors, etc.  (It also has 3 way valve job, twin valve springs, etc)
Custom exhaust w/E36 twin cats - passed GA emissions test
Utilizes E30 6 cylinder tranny with M3 clutch & PP with lightweight
flywheel.
'88 M3 struts, hubs, brakes (new rotors, pads, etc in June/July) front &
rear.
Fischer SS lines
All misc Brake parts (master cylinder, slave, booster, etc), radiator, etc
all bought new in conversion process.
Sparco Evo racing seat with slider from HMS.
Autopower 2 inch rollbar with removable cross brace
Stock "is" sport passenger seat in excellent condition
RD rear spoiler
5  wheels 16x7.5 MM2s with 245/45/16 R1s
All engine accessories were new in conversion (p/s, fan clutch,
alternator)as well as control arms, bushings
KMAC adjustable front camber/caster mounts
Racing brake duct system
New Korman subframe bushings
2 sets of 5 point harness (1 camlock, 1 old style)
Much more..........

What does it lack?
No rear seat
No a/c

Car is now thoroughly sorted out and very competitive in time trials, and a
blast in driver schools.
Awesome machine for those wanting a low investment.

Grant Wells
gwells@domain.elided