HEROS of PizzaFest. Part 2

NASCAR Go-Karts:  HEROS:  Bikesh Patel and Curt Kiser.

This event was probably the most fun of anything we did. We collectively
ran the piss outta these cars a dozen at a time in 6 minute heats going
wheel-to-wheel and doing EVERYTHING we weren't supposed to do.  It only ran
for 2 and a half hours and I know that the gang would have stayed there all
day given the opportunity.  Everyone came off the track with dirty, sooty
faces and gaffawing/slapping backs about who got whom out there.

Bikesh organized the sponorship throught the Rolling Rock Distributor in
CT. to the tune of $ 1,250.00 so we all drove for free.  Personally, I
drink enough RR to have paid for the sponsorship many times over but that's
another story <..burp..> Good Job Bikesh!

The really neat thing was that a slow car with a good driver down on the
rail could hold up the entire field as the faster cars could not make an
outside pass without opening themselves up to getting spun.  Made for a lot
of Spins!! Frank Massaro wins the 'wrongway' award hands down as he was
always facing the other direction.

In the big "Final" which was based on the having all the Autocross winners
drive together for the NASCAR championship.  It was bloody and there was no
chivalry!!!  They let us go for dang near 20 minutes straight.
YEEEEE-HAWWWWWWW.  Since I was lucky enough to have one of the two slow
cars for the final, I did the right thing and let everyone pass me
uncontested....NOT!!! I took particular glee in spinning the race leaders,
Rich Beebe and Rafael Garces <g> anytime they came by.  It was my duty.

Curt Kiser drove like Danny Ongiasis.  He was P-O-S-S-E-S-E-D in that
Kellogg's Corn Flakes Car....quite mad.  I know Curt was wise to my antics
and heard him cackle with delight when he spun me into the rail as he went
flying by me.  Curt took the trophy and is THE CHAMP.

RALLEYE:  HERO: WOODY HAIR

Woody picked great roads and his questions were diabolical. The fact they
were out of sequence made my brain hurt. I heard 'rumors' that the lead car
and eventual winners (Brett Anderson and Rob Levinson?) took great pains to
actually ensure their victory by dismounting the vehicle and COVERING UP
THE ROADSIGNS!!! <rolling eyes>. Damn Australians....I know that was
Brett's doing!

HOOTERS: HEROS: none

Hooters was a wash out.  They sent the Car Wash gals home early even though
there was only the slighest drizzle and the event clearly could have
happened. Then, they sat our whole group in a narrow long corridor which
made conversation difficult. The Hooters gals and the Hooters Managers
feigned interest but clearly were'nt into the event - so we left early for
greener pastures.  We did ask the HOOTERS gals to pick their favorite car,
and after they begrudgingly trekked into the parking lot they selected mine
and Mike Gayles as the top picks (Love those Fikses!).  We drew for the now
infamous door prizes and the winners were:

UUC Motorwerks SS Kit: Rudy Pellogrini (Toyo MR2), who gave it to Mike
Donahue for his M3.
EUROSPORT/Conforti Chip # 1:  Kathy Lyle (E36 M3)
         "              # 2:  James Clay (E30 M3
The Ultimate Garage, Facom Tool Set: Greg Benson (Ford Cobra)
Curry's Auto, HOOSIER Racing Tires set of (4): Mark Child (M6)
HMS Motorsport, Schroth Harnesses ( pair) : Bikesk Patel (E36 325)
R-D Sport (Racing Dynamics of Europe), Set of (4) RGQ Wheels : Pat "the
geeeezee" Donahue

Thanks to all the sponsors!  You got my biz.

DAVE & BUSTERS:  HERO: Gary Lin

Because Hooters was such a dissapointment, we booked out and went to this
HUGE Video Arcade and spent disgustingly large sums of money on linked car
racing video games.  Gary Lin cannot be caught on the SEGA Ralleye game by
anyone.  I would back him against anyone in the world. I think about 30 of
tried to unseat him on this game....to no avail.  We hooted and hollered
here at this plave until we all went hoarse...then called it a night.

- - Duane Collie