<BMW CCA>transplanted member

ATTENTION DALLAS, TEXAS (Lone Star BMW CCA, specifically) BIMWADS!

As of next week you will have a new member in one Mark Williams.
Please make him feel at home down there.
We (I) here will miss his E30 M3...uuhhh, I mean him.
Now I'll have to get one of my own, I guess.
I didn't even get to drive it after we short-shifted it.

He's just leaving so he won't have to work at O-fest next August.
Oh sure, he _says_ it's a job transfer, but I know better. :)

Neil Hitze  neil@domain.elided
BMW CCA #140931
Hoosier Chapter
'91 318is
'85 318i

"..I'm a wishbone, and I'm breakin'.." --Black Francis AKA Frank Black