Callaway 320i

I have a 1981 320i with the Callaway Turbo.   Does anyone know where I
can find pieces for the Turbo.  It is not broken yet. But I want to
start looking for things now so I can have them on hand when they do
start to break.   I am also trying to find an inter cooler for it.
Callaway has nothing for these things anymore.  Some Dinin parts fit but
I would rather find Callaway parts.

Oh man is this car fast.  Speed bumps are a problem with only 3 inches
of clearance.  It is my first project car ever. I am would like to make
it Club worthy. So any ideas would be great.  Please send responses to
me personally instead of the list.
rlittle@domain.elided

Thanks

Randy Little